Do you need help?
In the tax advisory area, we offer our clients a comprehensive range of services. They range from support and advice on fulfilling tax obligations to representing the interests of our clients before authorities, courts or other third parties to structuring arrangements that guide tax-efficient decision-making.
Regular tax advisory
Regular tax advisory includes the processing of all one-off or recurring tax issues. In that regard, we can perform all tasks, as needed, from balance sheet and tax return preparation to representing the interests of our clients before tax authorities in tax appeals and tax court cases.
To the extent we gain any tax structuring insights through our regular tax advisory activity, we of course submit appropriate proposals to our clients. We also keep our clients apprised of all tax law developments.
We support you
- Preparation of private tax returns (income tax returns, etc.)
- Preparation of all legal forms of tax returns (corporate tax returns, commercial tax (Gewerbesteuer) returns, VAT returns, bases for tax assessment, etc.)
- Preparation of all types of tax statements and returns
- Preparation of profit and loss statements
- Property appraisals
- Regular advice on daily tax law issues
- Negotiations with tax authorities
- Representation or assistance with tax audits
- Requests for abatements of tax prepayments and tax deferrals
- Review of tax assessments and other administrative decisions
- Legal remedies (appeals) of administrative decisions
- Representation before tax courts and the German Federal Fiscal Court
- Representing the interests of our clients in public liability cases
- Criminal tax law
- Voluntary disclosures to avoid penalties
- International tax law
- Foreign tax law and double taxation agreements
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Obtaining binding information from the tax authorities
- Regular client newsletters
We help our clients prepare for key decisions at the company or private level through comprehensive tax structuring advice. We work with you to find the tailored solution that fits your individual needs and best interests. Providing timely advice creates the greatest opportunities to minimise the tax burdens.
In order to address each client’s own particular situation, we stress the importance of individualised advice. Standard “off-the-shelf” solutions rarely achieve the desired outcome.
If the client so requests, we can prepare all required contracts and shareholder resolutions.
We support you
- Advice on choice of legal form based on tax and civil law considerations
- Advice on the structuring of company agreements and tax groups
- Advice on restructuring within the Group
- Advice on company transformations (mergers, split-ups, changes in legal form)
- Advice for foundations and non-profit companies
- Advice on the structuring of companies for large family assets
- Advice on other tax structuring matters for companies and private individuals